Suzuki Intruder Owners Club UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Staff Online
Friends List
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please. Empty T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please.

Post  Mick Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:25

Ok all of the T Shirts have now been posted to those folks who I have received payment from, so once received
we would appreciate your comments / feedback on what you think of the quality etc. thumb

All off topic comments will be removed. rulez

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to
become a FULL Club Member.

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please. Empty Re: T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please.

Post  intruder86 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 18:07

Very happy with mine Mick thumb quality and designs look great. will give you an update once they come out of the wash.

intruder86
intruder86

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please. Empty ON TOPIC

Post  chrisjo Wed 27 Jul 2011, 18:22

Very nice indeed, will be very proud to wear it dance

A job well done!

chrisjo
chrisjo

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please. Empty Re: T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please.

Post  fester Wed 27 Jul 2011, 19:43

just had mine too,well pleased cheers Mick thumb

fester
fester

Back to top Go down

Post  grimreaper Wed 27 Jul 2011, 19:44

nice shirts look the bolloks quality

grimreaper
grimreaper

Back to top Go down

Post  shinyblack Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:05

Picked mine up from the post office at the weekend, and
very happy with the quality.

They even fit me!!!

fatman

shinyblack
shinyblack

Back to top Go down

Post  robm Mon 01 Aug 2011, 23:44

Happy here too Mick, Thanks for your efforts again......where would we be without you?? thumb

robm
robm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Knakker Mon 01 Aug 2011, 23:51

Got mine thanks mick......great logos and came out well. better than embroyered ones mate Smile

Fat Knakker
Fat Knakker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue 02 Aug 2011, 09:03

Well ive worn my shirts for a week and washed em, no shrinking logos never peeled off and i like em, sussed out the logo being on the back and on the inside, apparently inside out and back to front, is it just me or should we have instructions for the clothedly challenged, no, just me then, just waiting for the hoodies now and im sorted.

Alex
Alex

T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please. Subscr12

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldboots Sun 02 Oct 2011, 08:55

Cheers Mick,

Excellent tee and a lightning delivery. Well pleased.

Oldboots :smoke:

Oldboots
Oldboots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Sat 08 Oct 2011, 15:00

thanks for that oldboots, much appreciated. thumb

Please click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want to

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Plumberon2wheels Fri 13 Jan 2012, 19:58

Mick only looked at mine .....as I was going to wear it for my 1st ride on my new VZR1800 this coming Monday 16 Jan 2012.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Plumberon2wheels
Plumberon2wheels

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Sat 14 Jan 2012, 02:19

Well I hope the weather is kind to ya mate, nowt worse than picking up a new bike in the rain. Glad ya got
the T-Shirt ok. thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Thu 12 Apr 2012, 13:55

Any feedback on the T-Shirts is always appreciated, be it good or bad. thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ditka Thu 12 Apr 2012, 14:07

Mick wrote:
Any feedback on the T-Shirts is always appreciated, be it good or bad. thumb

I'll let you know as soon as i get it thumb

May well order some spares too

ditka
ditka

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermin Wed 18 Apr 2012, 13:22

My T-Shirt just arrived in the post little over 30 minutes ago... I must say it's smashing, feels good quality and the printing is great!

I shall wear it proudly when I'm out and about now! cool 2

Cheers! thumb

Vermin
Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

Post  Raypick59 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 18:16

Mick

my shirt arrived today looks the bolloks I shall put it to the test next time im on the bike.

Thanks again Mick.

Raypick59
Raypick59

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Wed 18 Apr 2012, 18:42

Thanks guys and glad you got them ok. thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ditka Thu 19 Apr 2012, 08:28

Mine arrived yesterday, been stuck at works meeting in Basingstoke tho so haven't seen it yet...

ditka
ditka

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu 19 Apr 2012, 10:02

Well i got my shirts last year and aint worn em for a while, but stuck one on yesterday and then the other two to make sure it wasnt just me, im afraid theyve shrunk quite a lot, cool wash etc followed label n they have definately shrunk, but i reckon its the material they use in my jeans as well cos theyve shrunk too, unless they re- standardised sizes cos i can fit into a 34 waist ok but the 32 dont fit now. Manufacturers need to stop changing sizes, especially after christmas and easter, so it now looks like what was a 32 is a 34 and so on and a medium shirt is now a large shirt, mine have shrunk around the belly area real bad.

Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  HILLWALKER Thu 19 Apr 2012, 12:29

thumb thumb got mine yesterday Mick looks the dogs bolloks

quality and fit is 1st class

i got 2 sizes in case i have the same problems as Alex roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi

HILLWALKER
HILLWALKER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Thu 19 Apr 2012, 13:32

Cheers Hillwalker,

Glad you got them ok. As for quality, you have to pay for it, but its worth it. Don't see the point in getting cheap
crap that only lasts a short period of time. Ive got 2 of the 1st shirts we had done, they still look good now and
I wear them a lot. thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  ditka Thu 19 Apr 2012, 16:35

Just got home, looks and feels really good thumb

ditka
ditka

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermin Thu 19 Apr 2012, 20:57

Mick wrote:Cheers Hillwalker,

Glad you got them ok. As for quality, you have to pay for it, but its worth it. Don't see the point in getting cheap
crap that only lasts a short period of time. Ive got 2 of the 1st shirts we had done, they still look good now and
I wear them a lot. thumb

Ya know what they say Mick... buy cheap, buy twice!

Vermin
Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts - Comments / Feedback Please. Empty Tee shirts have come :)

Post  mrpaylo Wed 27 Nov 2013, 20:20

Thanks for the tee shirts they're great and have now gone to bloody santa censored 

mrpaylo
mrpaylo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Thu 28 Nov 2013, 09:56

All good things come to those who wait Laughing  Glad ya like em anyway mate thumb 

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalfthewiz Mon 12 Oct 2015, 23:02

Are there any t shirt xxl or fb sizes left with the new club logo please?

Gandalfthewiz
Gandalfthewiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Tue 13 Oct 2015, 00:41

Gandalfthewiz wrote:Are there any t shirt xxl or fb sizes left with the new club logo please?

we haven't ordered any with the new logo yet Laughing

Gonna sort it out this week thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalfthewiz Tue 13 Oct 2015, 01:24

Ok Mick, could you give me a shout when you have them, could you please put me a new Logo club patch and pin at one side and I will order them with a new logo t shirt when you have them. Saves on postage them. Thanks Bro

Gandalfthewiz
Gandalfthewiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Tue 13 Oct 2015, 08:53

Gandalfthewiz wrote:Ok Mick, could you give me a shout when you have them, could you please put me a new Logo club patch and pin at one side and I will order them with a new logo t shirt when you have them. Saves on postage them. Thanks Bro

You will need to contact Hammy mate, I don't have the club merchandise now. thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Tue 13 Oct 2015, 10:30

Ok new t-shirt are ordered, they usually take around 3 weeks, so ive no doubt Hammy
will put them on the site once they arrive. thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guzzer Wed 04 Nov 2015, 18:41

Got my new logo T shirts today. Very happy with them. Top job thumb

Guzzer
Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Thu 05 Nov 2015, 08:43

Yep got mine yesterday, the new logo looks great thumb

Mick
Mick
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalfthewiz Thu 05 Nov 2015, 09:18

Got mine yesterday, thanks Hammy. Love it

Gandalfthewiz
Gandalfthewiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:02

Glad they all arrived okay Smile

Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Silky Sat 21 Nov 2015, 20:49

T shirt arived today.

Really good quality. Logo looks great on it too. Ill wear it with pride. Or maybe just with a pair of jeans.

Will be wearing at the bike show at the NEC the end of the month

Silky
Silky

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum