Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

16th IOCUK Summer Meet - Payment Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16th IOCUK Summer Meet - Payment Information

Post  Vermin on Tue 16 May 2017, 20:10

Right folks,

I've now updated the list of attendees for the 16th IOCUK Summer Meet in Telford, room rates are £65 per night for single occupancy and £75 per night for double occupancy.

At the end of this topic is a list of attendees and the amount due. Please note: all rooms at the hotel are double and are charged at either the single or double rate based on the number of occupants. If you spot a mistake or need to make an amendment; do not hesitate send me a PM.

All payments are due by Monday 26th June 2017 at the latest, this is to ensure that any unpaid rooms can be released back to the hotel without charge.

There are three payment methods available; bank transfer, PayPal or cheque. It is preferable if you could either do a bank transfer or use PayPal.

Option 1. Bank transfer:

Make a payment straight into the clubs new Lloyds bank account by sending payment via Internet banking to:
Sort code: 30-92-15
Account number: 19127368
Please leave a note with your name & forum name so we know who has sent the payment!

Option 2. PayPal:

Please make payments to "intruder.owners.uk@gmail.com" via the "friends & family" option to avoid Paypal fees. Exactly as you would when renewing membership or buying merchandise.  Also send a note with your payment with your name & forum name & what the payment is for.

Option 3.  Personal cheque:

Please make cheques payable to INTRUDER OWNERS CLUB UK, again remembering to include your name & forum name and send them to my address:

Nicholas Forknall
78 Sunnybank Road
Sutton Coldfield
Birmingham
B73 5RJ

PLEASE NOTE: Once you have sent your payment please PM me so that we can keep track of payments

All payments now received.

Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum