Club Staff Online
Friends List
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

14th IOCUK Toontastic Meet 27th to 29th August 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14th IOCUK Toontastic Meet 27th to 29th August 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

Post  Guzzer on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 20:00

Right then folks,
Here's the latest info on the meet....

As the club has paid a £500 deposit for the hotel the club will be taking payments for the Angel View Hotel & settling the bill when we're there.

There are 20 Double rooms (obviously couples will need these)
6 Twin rooms
& 1 double double room.
Due to numbers of people attending it is advised that those wanting a single room will have to share as there are no specific single rooms available.  

The prices are
£60 per room per night including breakfast.
£65 per room per night for 2 people sharing (£5 added for the extra breakfast)

A full list of current attendees & amounts owed with payment details will be posted very shortly.

Also the latest menu for the evening meals will be available at the end of the month so folks can pre order meals to give the hotel a chance to avoid any culinary disappointments for members.

Watch this space.

Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Re: 14th IOCUK Toontastic Meet 27th to 29th August 2016 IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

Post  thecoventrykid on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:36

Hi. Mate. Can you take me off the list mate. I don't mind sharing an apartment but I would rather not share a bedroom. Will catch up.with you at a local meet.
Laurie

thecoventrykid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rudemyster on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 21:34

Cheers Guzzer ,

Ready when you are .

Rudemyster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guzzer on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 22:45

@thecoventrykid wrote:Hi. Mate. Can you take me off the list mate. I don't mind sharing an apartment but I would rather not share a bedroom. Will catch up.with you at a local meet.
Laurie

Hi Laurie,

There's currently only 6 singles down to attend which equates to a twin room each or if 4 share that's only 2 rooms used with the other 2 persons in a room each which still leaves 2 rooms spare.

Can all the single guys get together by whatever means suits you & let me know if you would like to share a twin room or have a twin room to your selves. It'll give us an idea of where to put folks.

Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermin on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 09:12

I'm not fussed either way, I'll share if it means that others are able to attend thumb

Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

Post  pdn561 on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 16:32

Is there an up to date list of the other single attendees (other than Nick and I) so we can get in touch and organise this?

Presumably there are other places nearby where people can stay if the sharing situation is not preferable? We can still eat together!

pdn561

Back to top Go down

Post  Guzzer on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 17:09

Please see Richys original post for a list of attendees. I've counted 6 singles & there's 6 twin rooms available. If any more wish to come along then those rooms are the obvious choice to put extra guests in.
If there's not then the singles can have a twin room each.

http://www.suzuki-intruder.org/t7282-toontastic-august-bank-holiday-bash-14th-iocuk-summer-meet

Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guzzer on Sat 30 Jul 2016, 21:17

Right folks there's only 2 rooms left & they need to be booked by the 1st of August or they'll be gone.

Those who have booked rooms need to follow the instructions on the payment info posting & get their monies into the club either by PayPal or bank transfer as soon as possible.

Also please give Richy a PM with your food options from the menu posted on the summer meet section.

Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guzzer on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 14:21

Ok guys & gals,

We have a total of 23 rooms booked & deposits paid at the angel view hotel Gateshead.

If there's any last minute bookings to be made then PLEASE get in touch with Richy who will liaise with the hotel as we managed to get the rooms at a corporate rate & there may be none left.

Also could members who haven't already sorted their meals get in touch by pm with Richy regarding the meals orders.

Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum