Club Staff Online
Friends List
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post new topic   

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 13:24

Here's the latest list of attendee's :-

Sparks + 1
RichyY + 1
Recker Mark
Mick + 1
Ian Thain
Vermin
Majalomalk + 1
The Prospecter + 1
Rudymeister3 + 1
Creamytash + 1
Ulsterman
Jason007 + 1
TerryStephens10 + 1
Spook + 1
BigNak + 1
Guzzer + 1
Miller421
Pie + 1
DCapaldi + 1
Bamkats + 1
Pdn561
Festersvan + 1

We're gonna need a bigger venue dance

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Vermin on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 14:00

It's looking like a good turnout! thumb

______________________________________________________________________

avatar
Vermin
Club President

Club President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  majalomalk on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 15:26

Will be the dogs bolloks thumb

avatar
majalomalk
Club Treasurer

Club Treasurer



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Mick on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 15:45

I make that 38 people upto now dance

______________________________________________________________________




Please click HERE if you want to
become a FULL Club Member.

avatar
Mick
Club Founder

Club Founder



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 16:18

@Mick wrote:I make that 38 people upto now dance

It's 40 now coz I think Paul81272 is coming seeing as he lives about 3 mile up the road bow

Llandudno promenade isn't going to know what's hit em at this rate wink

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  pie on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 21:17

Llandudno promenade wouldn't know what hit it if 4 sheep and a dog turned up let alone some ruffty tuffty bikers Smile

avatar
pie



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 21:24

@pie wrote:Llandudno promenade wouldn't know what hit it if 4 sheep and a dog turned up let alone some ruffty tuffty bikers Smile

roll on floor laughiroll on floor laughiroll on floor laughiroll on floor laughi

Now about them 4 sheep sheep shagger 🇸🇸 massive hug

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  ulsterman on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 19:34

I've been told if you shimmy them up to the edge of a cliff.....they push back that bit harder.....PMSL!!!! eyebrows roll on floor laughi 🇸🇸

avatar
ulsterman



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  ulsterman on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 19:34

Now then..........WHO told me that? LOL

avatar
ulsterman



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  fester on Thu 11 Jun 2015, 19:46

@ulsterman wrote:I've been told if you shimmy them up to the edge of a cliff.....they push back that bit harder.....PMSL!!!! eyebrows roll on floor laughi 🇸🇸
and,dun forget to put their back legs down inside ya wellies,they can never escape then..........apparentley :wicked:

avatar
fester





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Creamytash on Sat 13 Jun 2015, 17:09

Sorry festersvan - its actually the front legs that go down your wellies - especially if you don't want to miss-out on the snoggin and the foreplay.
Creamytash

avatar
Creamytash





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 16 Jun 2015, 20:20

Here's the latest list of attendee's :-

Sparks + 1
RichyY + 1
Recker Mark
Mick + 1
Ian Thain
Vermin
Majalomalk + 1
The Prospecter + 1
Rudymeister3 + 1
Creamytash + 1
Ulsterman
Jason007 + 1
TerryStephens10 + 1
Spook + 1
BigNak + 1
Guzzer + 1
Miller421
Pie + 1
DCapaldi + 1
Bamkats + 1
Pdn561
Festersvan + 1
Kennyjoy.

We're gonna need a bigger venue dance

Oh and a bigger sheep pen 🇸🇸

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Wed 17 Jun 2015, 17:39

Here's the latest list of attendee's :-

Sparks + 1
RichyY + 1
Chris (Rudi's mate)
Mick + 1
Ian Thain
Vermin
Majalomalk + 1
The Prospecter + 1
Rudymeister3 + 1
Creamytash + 1
Ulsterman
Jason007 + 1
TerryStephens10 + 1
Spook + 1
BigNak + 1
Guzzer + 1
Miller421
Pie + 1
DCapaldi + 1
Bamkats + 1
Pdn561
Festersvan + 1
Kennyjoy.

We're gonna need a bigger venue  dance

Oh and a bigger sheep pen 🇸🇸

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  pie on Thu 18 Jun 2015, 08:27

right i am throwing open my doors on the Friday night before the meeting to anyone that wants to ride up on the Saturday morning there are a few beds and air beds available i will also be doing a bit of grub and some liquid refreshments just let me know if you want to stop over its about a 4-5 hr run up from mine through some of the best roads you can ride so send us a PM if you want to stop over

i am just outside caerphilly if you want to map it

avatar
pie



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  The Prospector on Thu 18 Jun 2015, 22:56

@pie wrote:right i am throwing open my doors on the Friday night before the meeting to anyone that wants to ride up on the Saturday morning there are a few beds and air beds available i will also be doing a bit of grub and some liquid refreshments just let me know if you want to stop over its about a 4-5 hr run up from mine through some of the best roads you can ride so send us a PM if you want to stop over

i am just outside caerphilly if you want to map it  
Now that is an offer nearly worth riding down from Yorkshire to accept because there are some cracking roads and scenery to be had.

avatar
The Prospector





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  pie on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 06:06

Well do it fella doors are open

avatar
pie



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  The Prospector on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 09:59

@pie wrote:Well do it fella doors are open
Wish I could but sadly work commitments won't allow anger but thanks for the offer thumb

avatar
The Prospector





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  JimiClarke on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 13:22

Hi,

I am tempted to join you in this meet-up but I have a few questions please?

1. Is this too much to take on for a beginner. I mean getting there via A roads, taking part in the meet-up with out causing risk and delays and back home again. I am going to make sure the bike can do the journey and will have breakdown cover etc. But my main concern is fatigue.

2. What is recommended in terms of luggage? I'm thinking to bring a waterproof rucksack only. Tools are under the seat and waterproofs included in the rucksack.

3. Waterproofs, I only have boots. Where should I get the rest from and what should I get?

4. Is anyone traveling from the London area? Do you usually meet up on the way to travel together?

5. Any good advice on things you may have picked up over the years please?


Smile

avatar
JimiClarke



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Vermin on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 16:41

@JimiClarke wrote:Hi,

I am tempted to join you in this meet-up but I have a few questions please?

1. Is this too much to take on for a beginner. I mean getting there via A roads, taking part in the meet-up with out causing risk and delays and back home again. I am going to make sure the bike can do the journey and will have breakdown cover etc. But my main concern is fatigue.

2. What is recommended in terms of luggage? I'm thinking to bring a waterproof rucksack only. Tools are under the seat and waterproofs included in the rucksack.

3. Waterproofs,  I only have boots. Where should I get the rest from and what should I get?

4. Is anyone traveling from the London area? Do you usually meet up on the way to travel together?

5. Any good advice on things you may have picked up over the years please?


Smile

It's been known for me to travel afar on my trusty VL125, remember that everybody is welcome on the rideouts! thumb

Best thing for going away is some pull over waterproofs, you can pick them up fairly cheap as a pair of over-trousers and jacket or a one-piece rain suit. I personally have a set of Hein Gericke trousers and jacket as they fold up into a small back and can easily be packed away and carried on the bike.

______________________________________________________________________

avatar
Vermin
Club President

Club President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 16:49

Yer more then welcome to come on the meet mate, think of it as an adventure you'll talk about in years to come wink

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Lazyboy on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 16:49

@JimiClarke wrote:Hi,

I am tempted to join you in this meet-up but I have a few questions please?

1. Is this too much to take on for a beginner. I mean getting there via A roads, taking part in the meet-up with out causing risk and delays and back home again. I am going to make sure the bike can do the journey and will have breakdown cover etc. But my main concern is fatigue.

Well, from London it is about 240 miles (avoiding motorway); 6,5 hours considering that there are no delay and maximum speed all the time and no rest time .... so I would say 8 - 9 hours journey. You need to make that decision yourself - can you handle it? Is your bike in good condition?


2. What is recommended in terms of luggage? I'm thinking to bring a waterproof rucksack only. Tools are under the seat and waterproofs included in the rucksack.

if you take too much luggage - you will slow the bike. Any extra kg will affect it. it is only 125cc Smile


5. Any good advice on things you may have picked up over the years please?

Good clothes (be prepare for changing weather); plenty rest breaks; good rest night before; study map before and use sat-nav if you can (prepare back-up plan).

If you want to do it - do it !! Smile most of guys are very friendly and helpful. I was at EIC last month on my 125cc Smile


Lazyboy



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Grock on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 21:15

Go for it take a nights rest on the way there and back if you can and stop about every hour or so for ten min to stretch your legs.

Good luck.


Grock grandpawheelchair

avatar
Grock





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Guzzer on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 09:55

Go for it buddy, you'll be surprised how easy & enjoyable it is. thumb

avatar
Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 09:23

@pie wrote:Llandudno promenade wouldn't know what hit it if 4 sheep and a dog turned up let alone some ruffty tuffty bikers Smile

I'll have you know that Llandudno is bad ass and like the wild west, the other day two people wanted the same parking place and all hell broke loose, one was waiting someone else drove in and the one waiting shrugged their shoulders and parked elsewhere, that's right!! you heard me SHRUGGED their shoulders, you need to watch yourself around these here parts cowboy!!!

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 09:31

@JimiClarke wrote:Hi,

I am tempted to join you in this meet-up but I have a few questions please?

1. Is this too much to take on for a beginner. I mean getting there via A roads, taking part in the meet-up with out causing risk and delays and back home again. I am going to make sure the bike can do the journey and will have breakdown cover etc. But my main concern is fatigue.

2. What is recommended in terms of luggage? I'm thinking to bring a waterproof rucksack only. Tools are under the seat and waterproofs included in the rucksack.

3. Waterproofs,  I only have boots. Where should I get the rest from and what should I get?

4. Is anyone traveling from the London area? Do you usually meet up on the way to travel together?

5. Any good advice on things you may have picked up over the years please?


Smile

The A5 (then A470 for the last few miles) will bring you almost all the way to Llandudno, its a nice ride but maybe a bit arduous on a 125 (only you know that), I used to ride from NW London (where I lived) to LLandudno (where I now live) that route 4 or 5 times a year and I liked it, gunning miles on a motorway is OK in a car but on a bike I prefer A roads, good luck

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  IANTHAIN25 on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 18:39

Got a mate coming as well now. Just gotta find him a room.

avatar
IANTHAIN25





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  IANTHAIN25 on Mon 13 Jul 2015, 18:53

My mate Chris has booked in....now £148 for the two nights...might have to bring a tow truck though cos he rides a Moto Guzzi.

avatar
IANTHAIN25





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 15:47

To all those attending the meet (August bank holiday (29th-31st) 2015, Llandudno, North Wales), we have arranged to eat in the Toad http://thetoad-pub.co.uk/ both on the Saturday and Sunday evenings, it’s a lovely venue with good beer and a good standard of food and its only a few minutes walk from the Travel Lodge hotel.

Can you please log onto the Toad website where they have their menu’s uploaded and PM me your choices for both Saturday and Sunday evening and I’ll pass all the info onto Pete (owner/manager (The Toad)). This will help the kitchen be prepared for our visit and to ensure that we all get what we want (no disappointments). Please let me know if you have any special requirements as I'm sure Pete will organise something for you.

Please PM me any questions

Thanks all

Paul

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 18:14

Cheers Paul for putting this up we'll let you know in a pm what we'll be having.

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Thu 30 Jul 2015, 19:04

Thanks Sparks, its just going to make it all run smoothly if everything is pre-ordered.

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Guzzer on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 10:50

@paul81272 wrote:To all those attending the meet (August bank holiday (29th-31st) 2015, Llandudno, North Wales), we have arranged to eat in the Toad (http://thetoad-pub.co.uk/) both on the Saturday and Sunday evenings, it’s a lovely venue with good beer and a good standard of food and its only a few minutes walk from the Travel Lodge hotel.

Can you please log onto the Toad website where they have their menu’s uploaded and PM me your choices for both Saturday and Sunday evening and I’ll pass all the info onto Pete (owner/manager (The Toad)). This will help the kitchen be prepared for our visit and to ensure that we all get what we want (no disappointments). Please let me know if you have any special requirements as I'm sure Pete will organise something for you.

Please PM me any questions

Thanks all

Paul

PM sent buddy & thanks for organising the meals. thumb

avatar
Guzzer
Fallen Brother - RIP



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 11:17

@Guzzer wrote:
@paul81272 wrote:To all those attending the meet (August bank holiday (29th-31st) 2015, Llandudno, North Wales), we have arranged to eat in the Toad (http://thetoad-pub.co.uk/) both on the Saturday and Sunday evenings, it’s a lovely venue with good beer and a good standard of food and its only a few minutes walk from the Travel Lodge hotel.

Can you please log onto the Toad website where they have their menu’s uploaded and PM me your choices for both Saturday and Sunday evening and I’ll pass all the info onto Pete (owner/manager (The Toad)). This will help the kitchen be prepared for our visit and to ensure that we all get what we want (no disappointments). Please let me know if you have any special requirements as I'm sure Pete will organise something for you.

Please PM me any questions

Thanks all

Paul


No probs its a pleasure to help out, Sparks has done all the hard work I'm just trying to lend a hand. Be safe
PM sent buddy & thanks for organising the meals. thumb

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  IANTHAIN25 on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 13:51

Don't forget my mate Guzzi Chris! I'll get him to tell me his food choices later and I'll pm you.

avatar
IANTHAIN25





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 16:14

@IANTHAIN25 wrote:Don't forget my mate Guzzi Chris! I'll get him to tell me his food choices later and I'll pm you.

Ah good man I've told Paul about him, tell you what the place will be chocker it's Paul's local and the strange thing is I'd already been in touch with them about booking it before Paul let us know, it's a smart place alright and a 10 min walk for us from the lodge or a quick taxi ride whatever flicks yer switch.

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  bignak on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 22:56

Food order sent! eat

avatar
bignak



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Creamytash on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 09:33

Meals chioce sent today
Thanks for your efforts
Creamytash

avatar
Creamytash





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Miller421 on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 19:38

Meal order sent cheers Paul eat thumb

avatar
Miller421



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Mon 03 Aug 2015, 20:22

Thanks guys

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Rudemyster on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 16:11

Does anyone want to meet up along route on Saturday, I thought as most of us will be taking the same route to get there it would be good to ride in a big group.

I'm open to suggestions of meeting points and times.

avatar
Rudemyster





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 18:16

Rudemyster3 wrote:Does anyone want to meet up along route on Saturday, I thought as most of us will be taking the same route to get there it would be good to ride in a big group.

I'm open to suggestions of meeting points and times.

Which way you heading through the middle then up or up Chester way and along the A55 :?:

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 19:55

Where is everyone meeting (this end) on the Saturday? is there a specific meeting point/time in Llandudno?

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Rudemyster on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 20:08

@Sparks wrote:
Rudemyster3 wrote:Does anyone want to meet up along route on Saturday, I thought as most of us will be taking the same route to get there it would be good to ride in a big group.

I'm open to suggestions of meeting points and times.

Which way you heading through the middle then up or up Chester way and along the A55 :?:

Hey Dave, yeah M6, M54, A41 and the A55.

avatar
Rudemyster





Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  majalomalk on Mon 17 Aug 2015, 21:41

Weather dependent we are thinking of going m6,m54 then a5 up through betws-y-coed and see some of the sites on the way thumb

avatar
majalomalk
Club Treasurer

Club Treasurer



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Mick on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 07:48

check-in time at the hotel is 3pm, so no point getting there too early.

Anyone from the North / North East / North West etc wanting to meet up with myself & The Prospector
for the ride down just let me know. thumb

______________________________________________________________________




Please click HERE if you want to
become a FULL Club Member.

avatar
Mick
Club Founder

Club Founder



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 17:45

Rudemyster3 wrote:
@Sparks wrote:
Rudemyster3 wrote:Does anyone want to meet up along route on Saturday, I thought as most of us will be taking the same route to get there it would be good to ride in a big group.

I'm open to suggestions of meeting points and times.

Which way you heading through the middle then up or up Chester way and along the A55 :?:

Hey Dave, yeah M6, M54, A41 and the A55.

What about meeting at the Broughton retail park off junction 36A on the A55 expressway, well sign posted, will try to get as close to the small roundabout on the park itself, it's about 30 mins from there to Colwyn Bay.

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 17:52

@paul81272 wrote:Where is everyone meeting (this end) on the Saturday? is there a specific meeting point/time in Llandudno?

Well once everyone's at the Travelodge or wherever they're staying I thought we could have a little ride out to Llandudno along the promenade perhaps going to the top of the Great Orme or into Conwy, we could all rendezvous on the front down the road from your gaff Paul if you like or if you can suggest a good spot for the bikes to pull up :?: :?:

Remembering we're all booked into the Toad Inn for 7pm tho so the sooner we get out for a spin the better that is if people want to go out for a short ride it's not compulsory as some people may be tired from the ride up :?: :?: :?: :?:

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 17:54

@majalomalk wrote:Weather dependent we are thinking of going m6,m54 then a5 up through betws-y-coed and see some of the sites on the way thumb

Don't explore to much you'll end up doing the ride out all over again  Laughing , might not be a bad thing though wink

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  paul81272 on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 20:03

@Sparks wrote:
@paul81272 wrote:Where is everyone meeting (this end) on the Saturday? is there a specific meeting point/time in Llandudno?

Well once everyone's at the Travelodge or wherever they're staying I thought we could have a little ride out to Llandudno along the promenade perhaps going to the top of the Great Orme or into Conwy, we could all rendezvous on the front down the road from your gaff Paul if you like or if you can suggest a good spot for the bikes to pull up :?: :?:

Remembering we're all booked into the Toad Inn for 7pm tho so the sooner we get out for a spin the better that is if people want to go out for a short ride it's not compulsory as some people may be tired from the ride up :?: :?: :?: :?:

sounds good, once a few turn up it will be obvious where to stop, along the prom in Rhos on Sea there is a huge mound of grass on your left (and a left turn) and there is a kiosk there directly on the sea front for tea etc. could be a good spot, tons of parking.

avatar
paul81272



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  Sparks on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 20:33

Is that Cayley Promenade off West Promenade :?:

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 12th IOCUK Summer Meet - 29th to 31st August.

Post  The Prospector on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 20:37

@paul81272 wrote:
@Sparks wrote:
@paul81272 wrote:Where is everyone meeting (this end) on the Saturday? is there a specific meeting point/time in Llandudno?

Well once everyone's at the Travelodge or wherever they're staying I thought we could have a little ride out to Llandudno along the promenade perhaps going to the top of the Great Orme or into Conwy, we could all rendezvous on the front down the road from your gaff Paul if you like or if you can suggest a good spot for the bikes to pull up :?: :?:

Remembering we're all booked into the Toad Inn for 7pm tho so the sooner we get out for a spin the better that is if people want to go out for a short ride it's not compulsory as some people may be tired from the ride up :?: :?: :?: :?:

sounds good, once a few turn up it will be obvious where to stop, along the prom in Rhos on Sea there is a huge mound of grass on your left (and a left turn) and there is a kiosk there directly on the sea front for tea etc. could be a good spot, tons of parking.
What sort of eta is everyone aiming for to arrive at hotel before bimble

avatar
The Prospector





Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum