Club Staff Online
Friends List
October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post new topic   

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Wes on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 10:41

I now it's short notice but is there anybody that could print me off one of the club logos that fit in a tax disc holder and laminate it for me is there for the Belgium meet. Still putting bike back together and haven't event started hooking up the computer at the new house? oh dear me 

avatar
Wes



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  The Prospector on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 12:17

@Wes wrote:I now it's short notice but is there anybody that could print me off one of the club logos that fit in a tax disc holder and laminate it for me is there for the Belgium meet. Still putting bike back together and haven't event started hooking up the computer at the new house? oh dear me 
I have one I can bring with me if you want, are you staying at Ashford tomorrow night.

avatar
The Prospector





Back to top Go down

5th European Inturder Convention - Belgium

Post  Creamytash on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 12:19

Just sorting out list of gear to go in the car as previously posted.
For the ladies who are going Sue asked me to post that she is taking her hair dryer and any of the girls(or guys) are welcome to use it. I have a number of continental adapters if needed, I will also have with me a good First aid kit (my mate who is an ex-squaddie calls it a trauma pack), mainly dressings, pain management and hangover stuff.
I only tell you this so as you can decide what to take and what to dump to save on space.
Creamytash

avatar
Creamytash





Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Wes on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 16:12

Yes please mate will see you at the hotel

avatar
Wes



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  The Prospector on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 16:20

@Wes wrote:Yes please mate will see you at the hotel

No problem, I've put in my wallet  thumb 

avatar
The Prospector





Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Sparks on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 18:55

@Mick wrote:Supposed to dry here and in Belgium on Thursday, Friday, but Saturday, Sunday there is a good chance
of rain, especially on Saturday if the forecasts are any where near right. Im taking my waterproof
overjacket, pants and gloves.


I thought you'd booked the  sunny  for us when we're there  :?:

Ok all packed, bikes polished and checked, documents and stuff all done so it remains to say ride safe lads and I'll see ya all in Belgium  thumb

______________________________________________________________________
wales flag  " Larger than life and twice as ugly" wales flag

avatar
Sparks
Vice President

Vice President



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  geofftl1000r on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 22:35

@Creamytash wrote:Just sorting out list of gear to go in the car as previously posted.
For the ladies who are going Sue asked me to post that she is taking her hair dryer and any of the girls(or guys) are welcome to use it. I have a number of continental adapters if needed, I will also have with me a good First aid kit (my mate who is an ex-squaddie calls it a trauma pack), mainly dressings, pain management and hangover stuff.
I only tell you this so as you can decide what to take and what to dump to save on space.
Creamytash

CT, are you taking an electric tyre pump? Not sure I have enough CO2 bottles in my repair kit to inflate a 240+ rear boot.
Cheers Geoff

avatar
geofftl1000r





Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Alex on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 22:42

Ct are you bringing three kegs of bear, I don't think I have enough room in my satchel, I can bring some crisps though, oh and a two ton snap on tool chest, with tools, probably do with a couple of young girls for the wet t shirt competition too
Nice one your a star

avatar
Alex



Back to top Go down

5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Creamytash on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 23:57

Yes to the 12v electric compressor - F*ck off to the 3 kegs of beer.
See you all there - even on the way perhaps
CT

avatar
Creamytash





Back to top Go down

5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  petepassion on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 23:59

@Creamytash wrote:Yes to the 12v electric compressor - F*ck off to the 3 kegs of beer.
See you all there - even on the way perhaps
CT

 roll on floor laughi   roll on floor laughi   roll on floor laughi   roll on floor laughi  Now that's a language that Alex understands  roll on floor laughi   roll on floor laughi   roll on floor laughi   roll on floor laughi 

avatar
petepassion



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  grimreaper on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 06:37

have a safe journey everyone and above all a cracking time,  grimreaper 

avatar
grimreaper



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Mick on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 08:36

Bike packed and ready. Waiting on the rush hour traffic to ease then i'll go and get some fuel
before heading off over the M62 to Hartshead Moor Services near Bradford where im meeting up
with "The Prospector". Then its off we go down the A1 towards Kent  wink 

And what a cracking day it is  sunny sunny 

______________________________________________________________________




Please click HERE if you want to
become a FULL Club Member.

avatar
Mick
Club Founder

Club Founder



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Alex on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 09:13

@Mick wrote:Bike packed and ready. Waiting on the rush hour traffic to ease then i'll go and get some fuel
before heading off over the M62 to Hartshead Moor Services near Bradford where im meeting up
with "The Prospector". Then its off we go down the A1 towards Kent  wink 

And what a cracking day it is  sunny sunny 

Give us a wave as ya pass st neots mate, ill be in packing me bag, getting me fake tan on and white stilettos
see ya in the morning for bacon n more bacon n beans n sausage n bacon n beans n mushrooms, that way ill be ready for a massive dump in france, they shit on us often enough, now its payback time
f.k.e.u

avatar
Alex



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  petepassion on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 11:47

@Alex wrote:
@Mick wrote:Bike packed and ready. Waiting on the rush hour traffic to ease then i'll go and get some fuel
before heading off over the M62 to Hartshead Moor Services near Bradford where im meeting up
with "The Prospector". Then its off we go down the A1 towards Kent  wink 

And what a cracking day it is  sunny sunny 

Give us a wave as ya pass st neots mate, ill be in packing me bag, getting me fake tan on and white stilettos
see ya in the morning for bacon n more bacon n beans n sausage n bacon n beans n mushrooms, that way ill be ready for a massive dump in france, they shit on us often enough, now its payback time
f.k.e.u

Don't forget ya hash browns Alex  sofa hide 

avatar
petepassion



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  HILLWALKER on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 12:14

@Alex wrote:
@Mick wrote:Bike packed and ready. Waiting on the rush hour traffic to ease then i'll go and get some fuel
before heading off over the M62 to Hartshead Moor Services near Bradford where im meeting up
with "The Prospector". Then its off we go down the A1 towards Kent  wink 

And what a cracking day it is  sunny sunny 

Give us a wave as ya pass st neots mate, ill be in packing me bag, getting me fake tan on and white stilettos
see ya in the morning for bacon n more bacon n beans n sausage n bacon n beans n mushrooms, that way ill be ready for a massive dump in france, they shit on us often enough, now its payback time
f.k.e.u


use another caravan not the one we are sharing  affraid affraid affraid affraid oh dear me oh dear me 

avatar
HILLWALKER





Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  petepassion on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 12:46

Gutted I can't go. Have a great trip guys 'n girls. Wanna see some good footage when ya get back  thumb 

avatar
petepassion



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  HILLWALKER on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 15:28

Shocked [quote=" Wanna see some good footage when ya get back  thumb [/quote]

please tell me we are not still talking about Alex's internal movements   Shocked

avatar
HILLWALKER





Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  petepassion on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 17:11

@HILLWALKER wrote:Shocked [quote=" Wanna see some good footage when ya get back   

please tell me we are not still talking about Alex's internal movements   Shocked[/quote]

 affraid   vomit1   no way! 

avatar
petepassion



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Alex on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 20:33

Dont worry i said france not belgium.
CT i was only asking politely, theres no need to fucking swear, you could upset a delicate personality such as mine and id be forced to stand at the back n sip me lambrini quietly then slope off so no one notices
then burn the campsite down and rip begium, luxenbourg into germany a new one and weve been there before well not luxenbourg but its so close n small would anyone really miss it anyway

avatar
Alex



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Hammy on Fri 13 Jun 2014, 06:52

Safe journey everyone and have a great time!

______________________________________________________________________
uk flag Gray-haired bikers don't get that way from pure luck.....

avatar
Hammy
Merchandise
Manager


Merchandise Manager



Back to top Go down

Re: 5th European Intruder Convention - Belgium 2014

Post  Vermin on Sun 15 Jun 2014, 22:28

Alright folks, there's a new topic for posting all of your pictures and comments from the weekend...

Pics and Comments for the EIC in Belgium 2014

______________________________________________________________________

avatar
Vermin
Club President

Club President



Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum