Club Staff Online
Friends List
April 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

EIC 2019 - Spain (Registration and Payment Information)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EIC 2019 - Spain (Registration and Payment Information) Empty EIC 2019 - Spain (Registration and Payment Information)

Post  Vermin on Sat 09 Feb 2019, 07:48

IMPORTANT: Once you have completed your registration, please send me a PM with your names so that I can add you to the final attendance list

Howdy folks,

I know many of you are now well underway with making arrangements for the 10th European Intruder Convention which will take place in Lloret de Mar, Spain from the 31st May - 2nd June 2019.

All accommodation is double rooms with the option of double occupancy (€189) or single occupancy (€141). You also have the option of staying for an extra night on the Thursday night before or the Sunday night after the event at a cost of €47 per person. Parking is charged at €8 per motorcycle and payable at the hotel.

In order to register for the event IOCS and Custom Intruders have requested that you complete the registration form here: Dropbox - Registration Form

The registration form is in Excel format, you will need to download the file to your computer before you can fill it in. If there are any issues with downloading or viewing the form, send me a PM.

Please ensure that all persons attending are included on the registration form, in addition; don't forget to include your size for the t-shirt!

Return your completed forms to secretario@customintruders.com

Send your payment via bank transfer to:

Account Name: ASOCIACION CUSTOM INTRUDERS
Account Number (IBN): ES8900490113542210779560
BIC Number: BSCHESMMXXX
Bank Name: Santander

Remember to include your name and the club (IOCUK) in the payment reference

All applications and payments must be received by 30th April 2019 at the latest

Vermin
Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

EIC 2019 - Spain (Registration and Payment Information) Empty Re: EIC 2019 - Spain (Registration and Payment Information)

Post  Vermin on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 19:55

I have had contact from some members informing me that they have had difficulty making the bank transfer. Apparently certain banks require an address in order to make the transfer. In the case of my bank HSBC when I put the IBAN number in, the bank address came up automatically but still required a recipient address. I managed to make a transfer with "NOT APPLICABLE" for the recipient address but this may vary between banks.

I messaged the secretary yesterday and got this response:

Hi,
The account is:
SANTANDER BANK
ES89 0049 0113 54 2210779560
BIC .: BSCHESMMXXX
SANTANDER BANK
AGENCY 0113
CALLE ITALIA, 8 Nº 20 HARO 26200

PHONE 941-311184

If you still have problems then send me a PM and I'll see what I can do

Vermin