SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

IOCUK 20th Meet - Worcester area

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IOCUK 20th Meet - Worcester area

Post  mrs spook on Sun 18 Nov 2018, 16:30

Is there anyone on the site from the local area of Worcester who would like to help out with the organising of the one?

Please let me know, I do have some ideas of hotels but always good to have eyes on the ground.

mrs spook

Back to top Go down

Re: IOCUK 20th Meet - Worcester area

Post  Vermin on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 08:56

It's only a short hop down the road for me so I'm sure there's things I can do to help! thumb

Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

Post  majalomalk on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 09:29

I will speak with nick and see if we can help  thumb

majalomalk
Club Treasurer

Club Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Herman on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 11:15

Same here really....I dont live there, but its not that far away, so can help if needed thumb

Herman

Back to top Go down

Post  mrs spook on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 14:50

I have seen Meadow Farm Hotel, B98 9BJ but I am not sure that they offer enough room for us in the evening, if someone could give me thoughts on this. Otherwise if you can think of any other hotels in the area, I would like to be as close as we could to the 1st original meet which was WR9 0BS, Travel lodge.

mrs spook

Back to top Go down

Post  Vermin on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 19:38

@mrs spook wrote:I have seen Meadow Farm Hotel, B98 9BJ but I am not sure that they offer enough room for us in the evening, if someone could give me thoughts on this.  Otherwise if you can think of any other hotels in the area, I would like to be as close as we could to the 1st original meet which was WR9 0BS, Travel lodge.

The WR9 postcode is the Droitwich area whereas the Meadow Farm Hotel is in Redditch. Likewise, I guess it really boils down to finding a hotel which has enough room and can meet our needs...

Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

Post  mrs spook on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 20:51

@Vermin wrote:
@mrs spook wrote:I have seen Meadow Farm Hotel, B98 9BJ but I am not sure that they offer enough room for us in the evening, if someone could give me thoughts on this.  Otherwise if you can think of any other hotels in the area, I would like to be as close as we could to the 1st original meet which was WR9 0BS, Travel lodge.

The WR9 postcode is the Droitwich area whereas the Meadow Farm Hotel is in Redditch. Likewise, I guess it really boils down to finding a hotel which has enough room and can meet our needs...
b

According to my internet search about 14 miles away, like I said I don't know the area and it is always better to have someone who is local to suss out an area

mrs spook

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum