Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

EIC 2019 - Spain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EIC 2019 - Spain

Post  Vermin on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 13:14

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have had confirmation this morning that the date for next years EIC in Spain will be from the 31st May to 2nd June 2019. No location has been announced yet but watch this space!

Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

Spain 2019

Post  Wiggy on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 16:09

Thanks Nick...
Looking forward to hearing all the info thumbs
This time we are riding ALL the way roll on floor laughi cheers

Andy

Wiggy

Back to top Go down

Re: EIC 2019 - Spain

Post  fairweatherrider on Sun 08 Jul 2018, 16:19

woo hoo

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Mon 09 Jul 2018, 08:02

No bloody good for me, im away the week before and won't get back until the saturday!. now now anger

Please click HERE if you want to
become a FULL Club Member.

Mick
Club Founder

Club Founder

Back to top Go down

Spain 2019

Post  Wiggy on Mon 09 Jul 2018, 13:51

@Mick wrote:No bloody good for me, im away the week before and won't get back until the saturday!. now now anger

I have moved planed trips.... just so we can go. Too soon to book the time off at work, they wont let me plan that far ahead Ner Ner

But our camping bag, is getting bigger... i learnt what to take and what to leave at home on the last trip thumbs

Andy

Wiggy

Back to top Go down

Post  geofftl1000r on Mon 09 Jul 2018, 23:32

@Wiggy wrote:Thanks Nick...
This time we are riding ALL the way roll on floor laughi cheers

Andy

Thought I'd get the ferry to Bilbao/Santander and maybe ride back. But depends on time and where the meet actually is.

Looking forward to this! thumbs

Geoff

geofftl1000r

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan ICRRC on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 14:30

This sounds great to me, I have ridden all the way to Faro in Portugal twice before and both times spent a couple of weeks riding around southern spain. Can I suggest a good stop point for those riding down would be in Saintes France, about 300-350 miles from channel, I have used the municipal campsite several times, very friendly, cheap and great facilities and interesting town to look round for any that want to stop for an extra night. My normal next stop in Burgos in northern spain this is about 350 miles ride from Saintes and 100 miles from Bilbao/Santander (so possible meet point for those catching the long distance ferry), bit biased here as I know the owner of Bar san Bruno, he is also a biker and member of Sindicato Bobber club again all very friendly. If you all want, once we have numbers, I can speak to him to find somewhere good to stay nearby (camping or cheap rooms). Of course this will all depend on the final destination

Alan ICRRC

Back to top Go down

Post  fairweatherrider on Sun 15 Jul 2018, 14:28

Alan

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  The Prospector on Sun 15 Jul 2018, 15:23

I've heard rumours of the north east coast of spain so from Santander 700km ish but another option would be St Malo 1200km ish actual venue allowing.
St Malo is an overnight crossing going out and daytime on the return (or it was) so you can get away with only a cabin on the outbound.

The Prospector

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan ICRRC on Tue 17 Jul 2018, 12:38

I used the Portsmouth-St Malo outbound crossing two years ago and you can get away with a reserved seat at about £5, just don't expect much comfy sleeping lol

Alan ICRRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sconn on Tue 17 Jul 2018, 17:54

Apparently, my Mrs having a day out with her friend ISNT justification for me to have a week in Spain!
very mad

Sconn

Back to top Go down

Post  IANTHAIN25 on Wed 18 Jul 2018, 12:54

@Sconn wrote:Apparently, my Mrs having a day out with her friend ISNT justification for me to have a week in Spain!
very mad

I beg to differ, think you should put your foot down, just do it quietly. lol

IANTHAIN25

Back to top Go down

Post  The Judge on Fri 03 Aug 2018, 22:13

While we were in Italy I asked the Spanish where they were going to hold it next year and they said somewhere in Catalunya, ie NE Spain.

The Judge

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum