Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

IOCUK 17th Summer Meet - Payment Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IOCUK 17th Summer Meet - Payment Information

Post  Vermin on Thu 11 Jan 2018, 21:07

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's that time again, the days are starting to get longer and I can already sense the warmer weat- okay, maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself there...  Laughing

If you have requested a room for the 17th IOCUK Summer Meet in Maidstone, Kent then you can now pay for your room to finalise your booking. If you are unsure whether you have already requested a room you can check the most up to date version of the list here: IOCUK 17th Summer Meet Attendees

If you wish to request a room then you can do so by posting on the official topic here: IOCUK 17th Summer Meet - 5th to 7th May 2018
Alternatively you can send a PM to Mrs Spook

The room rate is £60 per night including breakfast; so a total of £120 for the weekend for all rooms.

All payments are due by Monday 5th March 2018 at the latest, any rooms which are not paid for after this date will be cancelled.

There are three payment methods available; bank transfer, PayPal or cheque. It is preferable if you could either do a bank transfer or use PayPal.

• Option 1. Bank transfer:

Make a payment straight into the clubs bank account by sending payment via Internet banking to:
    Sort code: 30-92-15
    Account number: 19127368
    Please leave a note with your name & forum name so we know who has sent the payment!

• Option 2. PayPal:

Please make payments to "intruder.owners.uk@gmail.com" via the "friends & family" option to avoid Paypal fees. Exactly as you would when renewing membership or buying merchandise.  Also send a note with your payment with your name & forum name & what the payment is for.

• Option 3.  Personal cheque:

Please make cheques payable to INTRUDER OWNERS CLUB UK, again remembering to include your name & forum name and send them to my address:

Nicholas Forknall
    78 Sunnybank Road
    Sutton Coldfield
    Birmingham
    B73 5RJ

PLEASE NOTE: Once you have sent your payment please PM me so that we can keep track of payments

Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum