SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

New Meet Co-ordinators

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Meet Co-ordinators

Post  mrs spook on Wed 27 Sep 2017, 20:53

I have been asked by the members of the committee to introduce Spook & myself as the new co-ordinators for the summer meets, as members of the club we have been to every summer meet so far I think we have the experience needed.

We will help out with all the details of running a meet, but we still need to have a local person in the area.  After running one of these meets ourselves we realise that it is always good to have someone on hand for advice, guidance and most of all support.  We can do as much or as little that is needed for each individual meet, they will all be different.

The 2018 May bank holiday meet seems to be in its infancy, but it seems to be building a head of steam, but we do need someone in the local area to come forward, if anyone is interested please either email Spook or myself as soon as possible.

Come on, let's get this sorted and get these meets back on track, once this May meet is set we will be looking at the August one, so please get in contact if anyone has any ideas, and especially if you would like to run one, it would be nice to get a waiting list of members that are willing to host a meet and show us their local area.

mrs spook

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meet Co-ordinators

Post  Sparks on Thu 28 Sep 2017, 00:57

Looks like the May meet will have some meat on the bones after Ian's offer so get ready as they say, as for August if you want North Wales the offer still stands thumb

Fully appreciate yer ideas regarding the organising of the meets ( you've done enough of them ) wink  and  we know how hard it is too pull it all together  ( All the other members who have had to organise the meets will testify I'm sure) shake  so the more help the better as you say, we're all in it together the club that is so let's pull together thumb , make it enjoyable and memorable and have fun, oh and drink beer in the process where permitted but not toooo much thumbs

Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Thu 28 Sep 2017, 06:53

Sounds good to me. Ive made you a moderator for the IOCUK summer meets section and also
the summer meets pictures section, so you should find some extra commands now when you
use those sections. thumb

Please click HERE if you want to
become a FULL Club Member.

Mick
Club Founder

Club Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  majalomalk on Thu 28 Sep 2017, 08:42

We are sure you will do a great job thumbs

majalomalk
Club Treasurer