SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

IOCUK 16th Summer Meet - Notice To All Guests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IOCUK 16th Summer Meet - Notice To All Guests

Post  Vermin on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 20:49

Hi all, with only a week to go until the next IOCUK Summer Meet I just thought I'd put out a post to let you know some details.

The address for the hotel is Ramada Telford, Forge Gate, Telford, TF3 4NA.

Check in is from 2:00pm onwards, upon arrival you may be asked to set up a small account with a credit card to use if you wish to charge purchases to your room during your stay. Any unused balance will be refunded to you upon checking out. Unfortunately the hotel cannot accept debit cards for this purpose.

If you have pre-ordered your food you can pay for this on the evening or by charging it to your room to pay on check out as above.

If you have not pre-ordered food, you still have time to send me your orders - please see the menu in the food orders topic here. You can also order food on the weekend if you are yet to decide on eating arrangements.

For those of you that are eating elsewhere, please note that there will be a presentation at the hotel; followed by entertainment starting from 9:00pm onwards on the Sunday; it would be greatly appreciated if you are all present for this.

We have asked the hotel to cordon off an area of the car park specifically for bike parking, me and Laurie will be on-hand at the hotel to help out with any queries you may have.

We anticipate upon a 10:00am start time for the rideout on Sunday (weather permitting), please ensure that you are on the car park in good time for a pre-ride brief. Details of the route will be provided.

With all that said, may I wish you all a safe journey and I look forward to seeing you next weekend! thumb May the sun shine upon us!

Regards,

Nick (Vermin)

Vermin
Club President

Club President

Back to top Go down

Re: IOCUK 16th Summer Meet - Notice To All Guests

Post  majalomalk on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 23:33

Amen to the weather mate thumbs

majalomalk
Club Treasurer

Club Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo on Sat 19 Aug 2017, 09:51

Thanks Nick, all good to know as Jo & me couldn't make our minds up what we are doin regards meals.
More importantly......Do they serve my beloved SNAKEBITE or do I need to organise a delivery truck

Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  fairweatherrider on Sun 20 Aug 2017, 17:41

thumbs

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  terrystephens10 on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 07:30

Cheers Nick, looking forward to seeing everyone..

terrystephens10

Back to top Go down

Post  marshman on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 18:33

@terrystephens10 wrote:Cheers Nick, looking forward to seeing everyone..
Hi Terry, what's your plans for going up. I'm planning of leaving early to meet up with Vic and Ian et al at Barton marina midday

marshman

Back to top Go down

Post  terrystephens10 on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 18:59

Not got that far, but be great if I can ride up with you guys if that's ok? I can fit into whatever has been planned. Just me know times, location and I'm there. Thanks

terrystephens10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum