SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

join us
Register

Travelling from the south

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travelling from the south

Post  fairweatherrider on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 23:53

Ok guys any of the southern lads and lasses wanna meet up on route to the 13th summer meet and ride up together I'm looking at being at Cobham services on the M25 around 10am hoping to meet Terry Stevens and hillwalker there
Can meet at other points on route probably going M25 M40 M42 everyone welcome to tag on the more the merrier thumbs

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Re: Travelling from the south

Post  Admin on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 17:46

Ok at the request of the OP all off topics comments have been removed, so please keep this
on topic otherwise i'll have to spank Thank You.

Mick - Admin

There are many "HOW TO's" and info about the forum in the link below.

Site Questions, News & Suggestions

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spook on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 19:55

Hi guys
We could meet you at these services if you give us an eta and we could ride up the rest of the way. thumb

Moto Services Ltd
Cherwell Valley Motorway Services Area
Northampton Road
Ardley
Bicester
Oxfordshire
OX27 7RD

spook

Back to top Go down

Post  fairweatherrider on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 23:45

Sounds good to me Pete let me sort out timings with Terry Stephens and hillwalker then we can arrange a time to meet you and sue thumbs

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  HILLWALKER on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 23:20

Tell me where to be and I will be there thumbs must look at where we are going it is around Birmingham is it not ? whisper

Life has been on hold for a couple of months this is my stag weekend (delayed) it's could get messy eyebrows thinking of having 3 whole pints Laughing rock

HILLWALKER

Back to top Go down

Post  fairweatherrider on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 23:36

Is there gonna be lots of twice cooked chips to help speak up the 3 pints lol thumb

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  fairweatherrider on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 23:42

I intend being at Cobham services between junctions 9 & 10 on the M25 around 10am Paul hopefully Terry will meet us there too unless he's gonna be with you then we'll ride onto cherwell  valley services on the M40 to meet Mr and Mrs spook for around midday ish then from there is straight along the M40 M42 M6 toll to Sutton Coldfield thumbs

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  HILLWALKER on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 13:52

@fairweatherrider wrote:I intend being at Cobham services between junctions 9 & 10 on the M25 around 10am Paul hopefully Terry will meet us there too unless he's gonna be with you then we'll ride onto cherwell  valley services on the M40 to meet Mr and Mrs spook for around midday ish then from there is straight along the M40 M42 M6 toll to Sutton Coldfield thumbs

This sounds very good to me thumbs will chase Terry down think he is in this country lol think we will all meet at the services

HILLWALKER

Back to top Go down

Post  HILLWALKER on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 13:53

@fairweatherrider wrote:Is there gonna be lots of twice cooked chips to help speak up the 3 pints lol thumb

I imagine a little CHIP partaking could be on the cards sir Laughing

HILLWALKER

Back to top Go down

Post  fairweatherrider on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 15:24

Yeah I think he was in country at the weekend and I know he's going to the meet question is (where's Terry? ) right now lol ill message him as well one of us will get a response lol thumbs

p.s looking forward to some partaking of the sacred chip thumbs

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Change of plans

Post  Alan ICRRC on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 19:32

Things have changed a bit at the weekend for me, so I can meet at Cherwell at midday, ride up to Brum, stop for a pint or two but will then have to head back to sunny...ish Newbury. It would be good to meet you Guys n Gals.

Alan ICRRC

Back to top Go down

Post  fairweatherrider on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 21:38

The more the merrier mate myself Paul and Terry will be at cherwell for about midday but Mr and Mrs spook should be there waiting. look for a couple on a triumph rocket that'll be them thumbs

fairweatherrider
Membership Secretary

Membership Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  HILLWALKER on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 21:55

@Alan ICRRC wrote:Things have changed a bit at the weekend for me, so I can meet at Cherwell at midday, ride up to Brum, stop for a pint or two but will then have to head back to sunny...ish Newbury. It would be good to meet you Guys n Gals.

thumbs thumbs

HILLWALKER

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan ICRRC on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 09:16

I should have checked but are we meeting on Friday or Saturday (both are OK with me)

Alan ICRRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 10:51

Arrive saturday, rideout sunday, go home monday thumbs

Please click HERE if you want to
become a FULL Club Member.

Mick
Club Founder

Club Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  HILLWALKER on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 19:13

@Alan ICRRC wrote:I should have checked but are we meeting on Friday or Saturday (both are OK with me)

Meeting saturday thumbs

HILLWALKER

Back to top Go down

Post  terrystephens10 on Fri 29 Apr 2016, 09:37

must be time for a meet up, I am on the forum. Don't get too excited, might not be on again till June (that being said, I am in the US until the day before we ride - so probably be back on for the August meeting) Note to self - some really interesting stuff on this site dance

Looking forward to meeting up with my Intruder brothers (although my brother now has an Intruder - f*** this is getting complicated) eating chips and drinking a beer (or maybe two).

Cheers Vic, for making sure something is sorted and telling me where to be... Reading

Back to work for me now.... Ride safe and see you tomorrow.

If it aint blue, I don't want to know bike bike bike

terrystephens10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum